photo38.jpg

Riccardo & Maria Cardetti in Front of Their First Store, Circa 1912

This store was previously owned by A.M. Piazza, and was located near the road in front of the Piazza home. The store was purchased by the Cardettis in 1911 but it burned in 1912. In 1913, the Cardettis purchased Peter Marchi's store and home located next to St. Anthony Church.